Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Charles Barkely speaks out about his recent DUI arrest

Barkley claims his arrest was a total set-up. It seems the cops were racist and simply out to get him.

“Man, those knuckle heads pulled me over cause I was black,” said a ticked of Barkley. “Sure I ran three stop signs, was doing 64 in a 25 and missed two red lights, but they only pulled me over because I was black. Case closed.”

Jesse Jackson said he plans to speak to Barkley about the facts and if necessary, lead a protest. “It sickens me in the year 2009 we still face racism. First the cops framed OJ Simpson. Then they framed Michael Vick. Now Charles Barkley. Who’s next? Lebron James? We already see them trying to rail road Barry Bonds. The black community cannot and will not, let white racists scare our black athletes. If we must, we will march and make our voices heard.”

Barkley said he has hired legal aide and plans to sue the police. “I am not going to sit back and let them do me how they did Bonds. I am one of the NBA’s top 50. If OJ can buy his way out of murder, I can easily buy my way out of this DUI charge. I won’t let bigots frame this innocent black man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment