Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lions hire new coach - Promises 2 and 14 season


Jim Schwartz is very excited at his new job coaching the Detroit Lions. “I know I have a lot to prove. The Lions were winless last season,” stated Schwartz today. “But I have big plans for next year’s team. We can easily win 2 games and once again be a household name.”

Many Lions fans are not happy with the hire. Gary Moore of Lansing thinks the hire sucks. “Are you kidding me? Who the hell is Jim Schwartz? Isn’t he like a stock-broker or something? I’d rather have my balls in a vice than watch a Lions’ football game. Thank goodness we have hockey in Detroit.”

Running back Kevin Smith was also disappointed with the new hire. “I didn’t work hard all through high school and college to play for a bull **** team. To be honest, I’d rather kick it with Richard Simmons than to play here. Hopefully I will be lucky and get killed during the preseason by a carjacker so I won’t have to bear another painful season here in Detroit.”

Schwartz added, “We have a lot to prove. Last season was 0 and 16. We can easily lose another 7 or 8 in a row. I believe that too, would be a record. A record is a record. The fans here in Detroit should be proud that their team is a part of history. Most fans live a lifetime and never once get to experience history in the making.”

No comments:

Post a Comment